Due to popular demand, I will be offering Intermediate acrylic painting and drawing classes for adults starting April.2017 at Michaels every Wednesday from 3PM to 5PM at the Polo Park location.
This class is ideal for Artists with some painting and drawing experience who would like to learn how to work with specialty brushes, neon and metallic paints, sponges and painting knives tricks and techniques.
From taking these classes you will learn how to:
1. Reduce paint waste
2. Save time by mastering specialty brush stroke techniques
3. Learn how to create a hyper realistic piece with only two to three brushes
4. Learn how to create texture with finger and sponge painting techniques
5. How to take photography of your choice and render it into a gorgeous painting in class in under 2 hours. (Students must submit their images a week before hand.)
6. Receive one on one coaching in a small class room setting to work out you =r learning kinks in the classroom so you can focus your energy on creating beautiful artwork at home faster.
Students are recommended to sign up for a one month series of 1 class per week to learn intermediate foundation skills and receive adequate coaching.
Each week we will cover the following categories with students having the ability to select the subject area they would like to focus on based on their interests:
Register in person @ Michaels Polo Park and automatically get 40% off of your Grumbacher student supplies and in-store savings!
Stephanie A.E Strugar
Certified Grumbacher Painting & Drawing Instructor.
She is a retired Certified Face/ Body & Temporary Tattoo Artist.
Caricaturist. She is currently an active
Public Speaker, Consultant, and Arts Educator in the Manitoba and greater Canada area.